On this Mission
What makes BAD old girlfriends suddenly start “looking good” again to guys who “used to” date them?
- Why do guys put girls up on pedestals who have already proven once before that they ARE NOT worthy of being in that position?
- What can Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Terminator Movies teach YOU about why it’s easy to fall back into relationships with old girlfriends?
- What is “Relationship Muscle Memory”?
- What happens to wannabe “players” when they finally meet that ONE woman who outplays them?
- What do you do when you’re fresh out of a relationship with the LAST woman and still have yet to meet the NEXT one?
- What is that overrides a man’s better judgment and makes him reach backwards to WRONG women from his past time and time again?
- Why is is “Time” unable to heal the wounds of some guys who’ve acted like heels to certain girls they used to date?
- Find out the answers to all this—AND MORE, on today’s show!