On this Mission
How can watching too many Hollywood romantic movies ruin your chances at being successful with women?
- What’s the biggest lie that most Hollywood movies trick nice guys into believing, and how does it cause them to mess up their chances with women in real life?
- Can men and women really be “just friends”?
- Can you turn a girl “friend” into a “girlfriend”?
- In the eyes of most women, romantically speaking, what are the 3 categories of men?
- What is the Accidental Friend Zone? How do you fall into it? How do you escape it?
- What are the 3 most common ways that men wind up making friends with women?
- Is there a time limit on how long you can interact with women without making a move on them before they put you into the Friend Zone?
- What are the 2 questions you should ask yourself that will reveal whether or not your acquaintance is a true platonic friend or an undercover, potential lover?
- What’s easier to do? Is it easier to make a great second impression on the same girl or to make a great first impression on a brand new one?
- When a woman who isn’t even committed to you tells you that she needs “her space”, what is she really saying to you?
- Find out all this and MORE on today’s show!
If you like this post, please pull the trigger and shoot it at everybody else by SHARING: