On this Mission
Can a “Player” get captured by the “Game”?
- What do players and hunters have in common?
- Is there an upside to announcing the kind of relationship you want with someone early on?
- What can make a woman cutoff all contact with you———even when things are going well?
- What are the three categories of dating, and how do you know which category you’re currently in?
- How do you know when it’s the right time for you and the person you’re dating to have “The Conversation”?
- Who are really the best players——–Men or Women?
SHE’S not that into you…
- Is there really such a thing as a truly equal relationship?
- What’s the real reason why you see so many relationships where one person is working harder to keep it together than the other?
- How long should you stay in a one-sided relationship?
- What’s a MAJOR cause of all the time management, communication, and sexual attraction problems in most relationships?
- There’s a new prescription drug on the market called “Not-that-into-ya”. It’s designed to soothe the symptoms of romantic loneliness, but be careful——because it’s got a lot of bad side-effects! Should you take it? Or have you taken it already?
Find out about all this and MORE on today’s show!
At the beginning of today’s show, listen to a special, closed-door, Victory Unlimited Show news conference. It’s broadcasted from a top secret location by the high-ranking members of the V.U. Press Corp.!
Fan Favorite Shows:
- The Top Twelve Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single!
- Hardcore Hope for lonely, depressed, and frustrated men EVERYWHERE!
- Is Halle Berry Crazy? Or is it the guys?
- What is…”The Phoenix Chick”?