On this Mission
What are the Five Warning Signs that a Woman is about to stand you up?
- What is the definition of a “Flake”?
- Why do women stand guys up?
- What is the Flake Alert?
- Are there verbal and nonverbal clues that women give you that they’re probably going to stand you up in the near future?
- What is the definition of the magic word “Butteruh”, and how can understanding it’s meaning save you from being blindsided by a potential flaky chick?
- Why do women call you days later after they’ve already flaked on you?
- What are the two main reasons why women keep guys around that they’ve stood up once before?
- What is the best strategy for exposing women who run a high risk of standing you up on a date?
- Required Reading: Six Reasons why women ask men to “Call me to confirm”.
It’s a Wonderful Life…or is it?
- What is the Ripple Effect?
- How do you judge the value of your life and what you do with your life?
- Why is thinking of yourself as just “average” often the Kiss of Death to achieving your life’s purpose?
- How has Social Media forever changed the dynamics of the Ripple Effect?
- What do classic old movies like It’s a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Carol, Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, and The Long Kiss Goodnight all have in common?
- What is the Legacy Mission? And why is it that you have NO CHOICE but to make the most out of it?
- All this…PLUS: A special message from General Mike Ramey—-and the introduction of the Victory Unlimited Show’s Fact Check-Standards and Practices Division!
Fan Favorite Shows
- Mission# 17 – Objective: Why Pickup Artist tricks, Seduction Guru gimmicks, and Player games will ALWAYS fail you!
- Mission #10 – Objective: What is…The PHOENIX CHICK???
- Mission #28 – Objective: What do you do when your NEXT Girlfriend is an “EX-ed” Girlfriend?
- Mission #27 – Objective: How a Player can get captured by the Game!
- Mission #26 – Objective: Six Ways to know if you are a SUCKER for a Bad Relationship!
- Mission# 18 – Objective: Who turns women on? Smiling Guys or Frowning Guys?
- Mission# 16 – Objective: Why Women look for Reasons NOT to Date you!