On this Mission
Why Do Women Act Like They Like You When They Really Don’t?
- What are the three main reasons that women act like they like you when they really don’t?
- Is there ever a justifiable reason for women to fake interest in a man?
- What can the Consistency Equation (Words + Actions = Behavior) teach you about how to identify women with true interest as opposed to false interest?
- How can you protect yourself from wasting too much time with women who are really not interested in you?
What’s more important? What you say or how you say it?
- Is there really a right or wrong way to ask a woman out?
- How do you put a stop to women texting you “For Entertainment Purposes Only”?
- Why is it always better to be bold when you ask a woman out instead of being timid?
- What does it mean when a woman will not go out with you unless she happens to like your date idea?
What Makes a Woman Throw an Innocent Man into Email Jail?
- What does it mean when a woman chooses to communicate with you through email instead of in-person or over the phone?
- What are the three main reasons why a woman goes “no contact” on you after what YOU thought was a great date?
- Why is the method of male/female communication equally as important as the message itself?
Newsflash: Woman Cancels Date on account of…RAIN?
- What does it mean when a woman cancels out on you hours before your date?
- How can running a “Celebrity Comparison Check” help you get an accurate gauge on just how “into you” a woman really is?
Why is “No” one of the Most Powerful Words that a Man can ever use?
- How can using the word “No” help a good man establish appropriate boundaries in his life?
- What are the top 5 dating and relationship scenarios that a man should ALWAYS say “No” to?
Photo By Bryan Treiber of BPhotographic
Fan Favorite Shows:
- How to Stop making Dumb Moves with Smartphones!
- Help! My Girlfriend is in Love with a Bad Boy-Thug-Criminal!
- Occupy Wal-Mart: The New Dating Movement!
- Why would any guy “in his right mind” EVER settle for a relationship like THIS???
- What do you do when your NEXT Girlfriend is an “EX-ed” Girlfriend?
- How a Player can get captured by “the Game!”