Have Black Men gotten used to losing?
From time to time, Victory Unlimited takes part in panel discussions with a distinguished group of individuals. These individuals, these “Allies”, are people who are also committed to the same mission as this website:
To help men to become better men today than they were yesterday.
These War Room Sessions are part of the ongoing mission to make a positive difference in the lives of good men everywhere——-with a strong focus on aiding Black Men in particular. Though the delivery may sometimes be rough, the subject matter may sometimes be varied, and the words spoken may be controversial, the mission is ALWAYS the same:
Again, to help men to become better men today than they were yesterday.
On today’s War Room Session, Victory Unlimited (The Soldier for Higher Thinking) joins Dr. Vibe (The Prime Minister of Pertinent Information) and Mike Ramey (The Circuit Rider of the Funky Electronic Frontier) to launch an all-out attack on the subject of “Have Black Men gotten used to losing?”
- What are the origins of the “loser” mentality?
- What is the “get a job” mentality versus the “start a business” mentality?
- What is the War between Independence and Interdependence that’s being waged in the black community?
- What is the best parenting model for black people to adopt——-single parenting or two-parent households?
- Does emotionalism ever have any place in the criminal justice system?
- Why is the cost of leadership is so damn high?
- What is the reason why you can NEVER become a leader by asking for “permission”.
- The Leadership Secrets of Colin Powell——How to get good at pissing people off!
- Do we “all” have to get along to get further along?
- Is the mainstream media really “the Enemy”?
- Why is it so critical that you say what you mean and that you mean what you say?
- And finally, a word to the wise: This ain’t checkers, fool——-it’s chess!
WARNING: Not for the faint of heart. But if you think you’re ready for it, just click the big, green button below and enjoy!