Are men REALLY intimidated by successful women?
From time to time, Victory Unlimited takes part in panel discussions with a distinguished group of individuals. These individuals, these “Allies”, are people who are also committed to the same mission as this website:
To help men to become better men today than they were yesterday.
These War Room Sessions are part of the ongoing mission to make a positive difference in the lives of ALL good men in general——-with a strong focus on impacting Black Men in particular. Though the delivery may sometimes be rough, the subject matter may sometimes be varied, and the words spoken may be controversial, the mission is ALWAYS the same:
Again, to help men to become better men today than they were yesterday.
On today’s War Room Session, Victory Unlimited (The Soldier for Higher Thinking) joins Dr. Vibe (The Prime Minister of Pertinent Information) and a group of other men (and women) to launch an all-out attack on the subject of “Are men REALLY intimidated by successful women? And if so, then WHY?”
- Does who makes the most money determine who controls the relationship?
- Who should be the head of the relationship—-the man or the woman?
- What turns men off about dealing with “successful” women on a romantic level?
- Should married people have joint bank accounts? And if not, why?
- If you resent a woman’s financial success, does that make you a “weak” man?
- What role does society play in defining our views on gender and money in relationships?
- Is a man’s problem with successful woman just a self-esteem problem in disguise?
- What is the heck is the actual definition of a “successful” woman, anyway?
- Find out all this and more by clicking on the Listen Now image below!
Fan Favorite Shows
- Mission #21 – Objective: The Top Twelve Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single!
- Mission# 17 – Objective: Why Pickup Artist tricks, Seduction Guru gimmicks, and Player games will ALWAYS fail you!
- Mission #10 – Objective: What is…The PHOENIX CHICK???
- Mission #28 – Objective: What do you do when your NEXT Girlfriend is an “EX-ed” Girlfriend?
- Mission #27 – Objective: How a Player can get captured by the Game!
- Mission #26 – Objective: Six Ways to know if you are a SUCKER for a Bad Relationship!
- Mission# 18 – Objective: Who turns women on? Smiling Guys or Frowning Guys?
- Mission# 16 – Objective: Why Women look for Reasons NOT to Date you!