What are the Perceptions and Expectations of Black Men in Today’s Society?
Once again, Victory Unlimited has joined forces with an elite Band of Brothers (The Allies) to discuss how society perceives men, and Black Men in particular. When society looks at men—–what do they see? And when they look at Black Men specifically—-what do they see?
Today’s no-holds-barred briefing session is again called to order by Dr. Vibe (The Prime Minister of Pertinent Information), a man who has his finger on the pulse of current cultural trends all over the world. Also, on this mission with Dr. Vibe and Victory Unlimited (The Soldier for Higher Thinking), is the always outspoken Mike Ramey (The Circuit Rider of the Funky Electronic Frontier), Henri Morris (Artist and Celebrity Stylist Extraordinaire), Jason Francis (The creator of True Omega Nexus), and Francis Fidal. All of these men take turns dropping knowledge bombs and exploding the myths of black male masculinity.
During this War Room Session, in addition to “Perceptions and Expectations of Today’s Black Man”, the Allies will launch an all-out attack on the following subjects:
- Is Tyler Perry the Greatest Enemy to Black Manhood in the world today?
- Is there ever a downside to being too political correct and being too culturally diverse?
- What’s the REA; reason why Dave Chappelle walked away from his multimillion dollar TV show?
- Why does it take a Man to lead a boy to manhood?
- Is it ever wise for Black Men to wait for a “press conference” before they decide to celebrate their own achievements?
- Black Male Unity: Is it considered a potential danger or a potential benefit?
- What value does Competition play in personal excellence and financial success as it pertains to Black Men?
- What impact has music, movies, and television commercials had on how Black Men are perceived?
- Why is the idea of Black Superheroes still considered so controversial?
- What can comic creator “Stan Lee” teach men about vision, self-worth, and achieving their goals?
- What price do Black Men pay for continuing to allow others to control their pop culture images?
- Why will The Black Panther probably be the LAST superhero character you’ll ever see star in his own Hollywood movie?
- How has capitalizing on new media and harnessing the power of the Internet helped to proliferate more positive, Black Male images around the world?
- All this and much, much MORE!
WARNING: Not for the faint of heart. But if you think you’re ready for it, just click the big, green button below and enjoy!
These recurring War Room Sessions are part of the ongoing mission to make a positive difference in the lives of good men everywhere——-with a strong focus on aiding Black Men in particular. Though the delivery may sometimes be rough, the subject matter may sometimes be varied, and the words spoken may be controversial, the mission is ALWAYS the same:
To help men to become better men today than they were yesterday.Tags:@fortheluvofu,African American websites,black discussion forum,black male issues,black marriages,black mentorship,Dr. Vibe Show,good man project,henri morris,How to find a good woman,How to get beautiful women,how to man up,manhood line,manosphere,Mike Ramey commentaries,positive black images,positive masculinity,relationship advice for black men,Relationship advice for men,single black male,Tavis Smiley and Cornell West,the black family,the style gent,the transformed male,thyblackman,very smart brothas